*Up to $1,000 sign-on bonus*
Baptist Health is looking for Sterile Processing Technicians to support our Surgical Services Teams at our hospitals here in northeast Florida. Currently, there are openings for multiple partime/ fulltime positions for days, nights, and evenung shifts throughout the Baptist system.
As a Sterile Processing Technician, your responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning and/or delivery of prep & sterile, patient care & environmental requirements
- Oversee all instrumentation, equipment & supplies for unit
- Assisting with patient care, computer data entry, materials oversight, anesthesia supply oversight & environmental oversight.
- Maintains all sterilization records and sterilization equipment using standards set by AORN
All five of Baptist Health's hospitals have received Magnet™ designation - the gold standard for excellence in patient care - by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. If you are interested in exploring sterile processing technician openings, please apply now or reach out directly to email@example.com.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Surgical Instrumentation Experience
- Linen Processing Experience
- Knowledge of regulatory protocols.
License and Certification
- IAHCSMM Certified Central Registered Service Technician (CRCST) must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.