*Up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking for a Sterile Processing Technician to support the Surgical Services Team for our Operating Rooms at Baptist South. This position is for evenings (3:00PM - 11:30PM). As a Sterile Processing Tech, your responsibilities include:
- Understand principles of sterilization.
- Wrap instruments/linen properly, while selecting correct supplies to be used for sterilization.
- Able to prioritize duties.
- Knowledge of sterilization equipment and processes they perform.
- Able to decontaminate surgical instrumentation and re-assemble into trays.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Instrument Experience
- Linen Processing Experience
- Knowledge of regulatory protocols.
License and Certification
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST).
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.