Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is looking for a PRN Sterile Processing Technician to support the Surgical Services Team for Pediatric and Adult Operating Rooms in downtown Jacksonville. As a Sterile Processing Technician, your responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning and/or delivery of prep & sterile, patient care & environmental requirements
- Oversee all instrumentation, equipment & supplies for unit
- Assisting with patient care, computer data entry, materials oversight, anesthesia supply oversight & environmental oversight.
- Maintains all sterilization records and sterilization equipment using standards set by AORN
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Instrument Experience
- 1-2 years Surgical Instrumentation Experience
- Linen Processing Experience
- Knowledge of regulatory protocols.
License and Certification
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST).
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.