*** Up to a $7500 Sign on Bonus ***
Baptist Health is looking for a Surgical Technologists to support our Surgical Services Team in the Operating Room at Baptist Medical Center Beaches. This is a full time Surgical Technologist position, that does require call. This Surgical Technologist position does prefer 2+ years of experience but is not required.
Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with easy access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care close to home. We offer the only hospital-based, 24-hour emergency service at the beach.
As a Surgical Tech for the OR, your responsibilites include:
- Maintaining clean and orderly work environment as assigned.
- Operating room turn over and cleaning.
- Transporting instrument carts to and from Sterile Processing Department.
- Assist nursing staff transporting specimens, promoting patient safety and compliance with regulatory standards and policies.
- On-call coverage (rotating weekends)
This Surgical Technologist position is located at Baptist Beaches in Jacksonville Beach. If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join a highly recognized and awarded team, apply today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Surgical Services Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C) NCCT Required Or
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Required Or
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.