***Up to 7,500 Sign on Bonus***
We are looking for an experienced Surgical Technologist to support our Main Operating Room at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This Surgical Technologist position will be a full-time weekend days position. The shift will be Satuday and Sunday with antoher day throughout the week! This Surgical Technologist position will be elligible to make the weekend shift differential in addition the base rate! Ask me about our relocation assistance and come join NE Florida's "most preferred" healthcare provider!
As a Surgical Technologist for the Main OR, your responsibilities include:
- Assembling, organizing and maintaining a sterile field for operative procedures.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgeon and progression of the case and prepare accordingly.
- Proper disposition of specimens and instruments.
- Works with entire surgical team to minimize anesthesia time and promote patient safety.
- Performs in first assist role in a variety of surgical procedures.
- Functions as a support to related departments within Surgical Services as needed.
This Surgical Technologist position supporting the Main Operating Room will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. Baptist Jacksonville is a designated Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now or contact me today @ email@example.com
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Surgical Services Experience
- Experience in Neuro
- Experience in Open Heart Procedures
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C) NCCT Required Or
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Required Or
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.