*** Up to $7,500 Sign On Bonus ***
Baptist Health is looking for a Surgical Technologist to support the Surgical Services Team at Baptist Medical Center Beaches, located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. This Surgical Technologist position is a full-time days position. This Surgical Technologist position does require call. This Surgical Technologist opening is at our Beach Campus.
As a Surgical Technologist for the Main OR, your responsibilities include:
- Assembling, organizing and maintaining a sterile field for operative procedures
- Anticipates needs of the surgeon and progression of the case and prepare accordingly
- Proper disposition of specimens and instruments
- Works with entire surgical team to minimize anesthesia time and promote patient safety.
This Surgical Technologist position is supporting the Operating Room at Baptist Medical Center Beaches - a designated Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Surgical Services Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C) NCCT Required Or
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Required Or
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.