We are looking for an experienced Surgical Technologist to support our Outpatient Surgery Center at Baptist Clay in Fleming Island. This part-time opening will need to be filled by a surgical technologist with strong endoscopy experience. As a Surg Tech for the OR, your responsibilities include:
- Assembling, organizing and maintaining a sterile field for operative procedures.
- Anticipating needs of the surgeon, surgical team and of the progression of cases as they progress and prepares accordingly.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of the equipment and instrumentation in surgical services.
- Call is not required for this position.
If you are interested in this surgical technologist opportunity please apply now, or reach out directly to email@example.com.
High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years of Surgical Technologist Experience
- Must be strong in endoscopic procedures
License and Certification
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, Florida, 32003
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County. The Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, which is open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, child-specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medicine physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children’s Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The campus’s three-story Medical Office Building also houses the Wolfson Children’s Specialty Center on the first floor. The Medical Office Building has primary care and specialist physicians’ offices that are open throughout the year, providing Clay County families with a “one-stop” destination for a wide array of care.