We are hiring a System Administrator of Spiritual Care at Baptist Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Fl. The System Administrator of Spiritual Care responsibilies include but are not limited to:
- Administration and leadership of spiritual care, ACPE clinical pastoral education and training and engagement with the greater faith community on behalf of Baptist Health
- Administrative responsibility for evaluating the service areas responsible for these activities, coordinating all elements of planning and executing related plans and goals with and through system and hospital based executive leadership, Division Directors and Lead Chaplains.
- Upholding and modeling the Baptist Health mission, CARES values and supports other leaders and employees in doing the same.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, this position works to sustain and deepen awareness of Baptist Health's commitment for building a healthier community for everyone.
If you are interested in this fulfilling leadership position, Apply Today!
- Over 5 years Leadership Experience-Preferred
- Over 5 years Senior Management Experience
- Over 5 years Pastoral Care Experience-Preferred
License and Certification
- Board Certified Chaplain (BCC)
- Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE) - Preferred
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.