Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is looking for an experienced Vascular Interventional Radiology Technologist to join our team! This is a Full-Time Days opportunity located in Downtown Jacksonville.
The Vascular Interventional Radiology Technologist duties include:
- Performs high quality radiographic images
- Functions as a member of a team performing interventional procedures
- Promotes good will among co-works and other departments and has a positive comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
Our area’s only freestanding hospital for heart and vascular care, Baptist Heart Hospital is the centerpiece of our top-ranked heart and vascular program, home to more than 500 physicians, nurses and staff – all with specialized training in providing inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular and thoracic care. If you are interested in this Vascular Interventional Radiology Technologist position, apply now or reach out directly to email@example.com.
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Experience with vascular imaging procedures
- Experience performing special interventional procedures
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.