*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist in our Ultrasound Department at Baptist Jacksonville. A Vascular Ultrasound Technologist obtains dynamic images of the vascular system using high-frequency soundwaves, known as ultrasound. This is a Full-Time various shifts opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. Ideally, a candidate for this role would have both GENERAL and VASCULAR experience.
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist, Ultrasound Department, Job Responsibilities:
- Reports to Lead Sonographer.
- Performs high quality ultrasound and vascular imaging procedures with minimal supervision.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Promotes good will between departments & floors and presents a professional, compassionate demeanor with patients.
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
If you are interested in this Full-Time opportunity, please apply now or contact Tucker.firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Relocation reimbursement is available for this position*
- Less than 1 year Songrapher Experience
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience with vascular ultrasound
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Songrapher (ARDMS) Required
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) Required
- Registered Technologist in Sonography ARRT (S) Required
- Registered Technologist in Vascular Sonography ARRT (VS) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- ARDMS License Required
- Licensed Vascular Technologist Required
- Licensed Sonographer Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.