Baptist Infectious Disease Consultants
RENOWNED TEAM - WORLD CLASS QUALITY OF LIFE
Northeast Florida’s most comprehensive health system, located in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations, is seeking a full time Infectious Disease Physician to join our rapidly-growing and highly-distinguished team.
The successful candidate will be a key specialist within the region’s most comprehensive clinically integrated network. Applicants should possess interest in providing care in both outpatient and inpatient settings and demonstrate the ability to collaborate across care teams as part of Baptist Infectious Disease Consultants and the Baptist Health system which includes robust pathology and hospitalist teams as well as the region’s largest outpatient primary care and specialty physician network.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active/Unrestricted Medical License
STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
Baptist Infectious Disease Consultants is affiliated with Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Health specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving and robust practices as part of the largest physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and physician teams providing care across the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, Baptist Health offers providers the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
WORLD FAMOUS QUALITY OF LIFE
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences.
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair. Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages.
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer. Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”.
- No state income tax
If you are interested in learning more, please email your CV to Jolene Schmidt at PhysicianCareers@bmcjax.com