Baptist Infectious Disease- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Baptist Infectious Diseases, the preferred practice in Jacksonville, seeks a full time inpatient and outpatient Infectious Disease physician to join the rapidly-growing and highly-distinguished clinical team. Applicants will have strong interest in identifying in treating community and healthcare associated infections in immunocompetent and immunosuppressed patients involving any organ system, as well as defining noninfectious conditions that mimic infectious diseases, working closely with the Baptist and non-Baptist hospitalists and specialists. The ID team rotates through and is on call for Baptist Jacksonville the downtown campus, Baptist South, and Baptist Beaches hospitals.
Baptist Infectious Diseases physicians have the access to:
- A robust pathology and employed hospitalist group
- Join committees
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active/Unrestricted Medical License
The Strength of Our System
Baptist Infectious Disease affiliated with Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Health specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving and robust practices as part of the largest physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and physician teams providing care across the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, Baptist Health offers physicians the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources.
- The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
If you are interested in learning more, please email your CV to Arin Catalan at Arin.Catalan@bmcjax.com.