Baptist Primary Care, the region’s largest network of primary care physicians, is seeking talented family medicine physicians for full-time opportunities. Baptist is a hospital affiliated physician group, comprised of outpatient primary care physicians (family practice, internal medicine, and pediatrics) complimented with medical specialties of endocrinology, infectious disease and rheumatology.
As a Baptist Primary Care physician, you will become an important part of Baptist Health,the region's most preferred health system. Baptist Health has been chosen as the most preferred health system since 1990.
Other Highlights include:
- Five nationally accredited hospitals, including the region's only Children's Hospital, and a dedicated heart hospital
- Over 2,500 specialist in more than 60 areas
- Hospitalist program with over 85 physicians, providing 24/7 oversight to serve as an extension of your care for your patients needing hospital stay
As a Baptist Primary Care physician you will:
- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Maintain a voice in your practice
- Competitive compensation package includes: commencement bonus, comprehensive benefit plan, generous relocation and CME allowance
- MD or DO
- Full-time or Part-time
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Active /unrestricted medical license
About our Facility
Baptist Primary Care, with over 200 physicians and 50 plus outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in northeast Florida and southeast Georgia. More than half of the Baptist Primary Care offices have achieved Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home certification from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). This is the highest level of recognition provided by the NCQA.
Lifestyle and Regional Appeal
Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources. The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer complimented by a wide variety of culture including renowned music, art, film and food festival. A short drive to Orlando provides access to some of Florida’s most sought after entertainment and recreational activities including multiple world famous theme parks and family destinations.
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.