RENOWNED TEAM – WORLD CLASS QUALITY OF LIFE
Northeast Florida’s leader in neurological care is seeking a General Neurologist to join a rapidly growing and highly distinguished clinical team to join our new medical facility located in Fleming Island, FL., December of 2021. Successful candidates will enjoy a balanced schedule providing an appealing blend of both outpatient and inpatient care. Focused on consultative general neurology, this key specialist opportunity is supported by a robust hospitalist program, skilled sub-specialists across the medical staff teams, the region’s largest primary care network and the comprehensive backing of a renowned tertiary facility featuring a 24-bed neuro critical care unit and one of the nation’s leading cerebrovascular programs.
THE STRENGTH OF OUR SYSTEM
- Baptist Neurology is a multi-disciplinary team providing both inpatient and outpatient neurology care across Northeast Florida as part of the Baptist Neuroscience Institute, a multi-specialty program spanning the spectrum of neurological conditions including stroke, neurophysiology disorders, epilepsy, MS, neuro-oncology, memory disorders, movement disorders, cerebrovascular disease and neurosurgical spine.
- Baptist Clay Medical Campus brings expertise and high-quality pediatric and adult care to Clay County. Baptist Health is planning to build a full-service hospital on its existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus on Fleming Island. The 300,000-square-foot, full-service hospital will open with 100 beds, planned for early 2022. Baptist Health is targeting the rapidly expanding Clay County area, with a median age of 39, to meet the growing medical needs of families in the area.
- Baptist Neurological Institute provides a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services and is proud to be part of the Baptist Health system, the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Baptist Health specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving and robust practices as part of the largest physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and physician teams, Baptist Health offers physicians the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
WORLD FAMOUS QUALITY OF LIFE
• Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources.
• The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
• Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
• Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.