The Terry Heart Center at Wolfson Children’s Hospital in Jacksonville is recruiting a full-time faculty member to the Division of Pediatric Cardiology. Applicants must have completed an accredited fellowship in pediatric cardiology and be Board certified or Board eligible in pediatric cardiology. Candidates require an MD/DO degree and must be eligible for a medical license in Florida and Georgia. We are looking for a pediatric cardiologist to participate in our growing outreach program as well as in all other divisional activities including but not limited to out-patient evaluations, in-patient consultations, on call cover as well as teaching of residents, fellows and medical students.
Organizational Appeal and Excellence
Recognized year after year as one of America's Best Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville, Florida is the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. We are a non-profit organization that provides care for all children, regardless of their ability to pay. Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only comprehensive Cardiovascular Program in the region.
- The Terry Heart Institute is comprised of 10 board certified physicians across nine locations spanning seven counties. We provide the full spectrum of diagnostic, invasive and interventional cardiology, comprehensive electrophysiology and congenital heart care (location dependent).
- The Terry Heart Center is the largest and most comprehensive pediatric heart care program in the region. The team partners with maternal and fetal medicine, pediatric primary care, and other pediatric specialty physicians. At our core we strive for clinical integration, quality outcomes and the opportunity to build robust practices and careers
- Financially and structurally strong organization
World-Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sport teams, championship tennis clubs, world-renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most up-and-coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the most desirable city
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.