Health Psychologist – Adult
Northeast Florida’s leader in comprehensive behavioral healthcare is seeking an adult health psychologist to join our dynamic and distinguished multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate for this unique and exciting opportunity will be responsible for providing innovative and collaborative diagnostic and treatment services in a multidisciplinary outpatient setting at Baptist Medical Center South.
Baptist Health is proud to be the region’s only health system providing the full continuum of mental health care for children and adults ranging from outpatient services and partial hospitalization to inpatient care at our state-of-the-art riverfront facility. Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system and one of Modern Healthcare’s top 100 places to work where we are integrating behavioral health practitioners into primary care, cancer care, neurology, and beyond. Baptist Health leadership strongly supports the Behavioral Health Department and passionately believes mental health is an essential component of general health and well-being, and is imperative to the communities we serve. We have strong support across the region from donors and endowments and are proud to be the leader in behavioral healthcare services across 3 counties in Northeast Florida.
- Board certified or board eligible Ph.D./Psy.D. in clinical psychology
- Specialty training in health psychology and experience in psycho-oncology and/or medical settings
- In possession of or able to obtain an active, unrestricted Florida license
- Eligible to be credentialed with major insurance panels
World Class Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The Saint Johns County School District is the #1 ranked School District in the state of Florida
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.