Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to join our established Hospitalist team to provide primary medical services in an inpatient setting. Family Medicine trained physician, who have successfully completed a Hospital Medicine Fellowship or have prior experience as a Hospitalist, will also be considered. As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become a part of the largest non-profit health system in Northeast Florida and work with the region’s largest network of primary care physicians; over 200 primary care providers in 50 plus office locations spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. As a member of Baptist Health you’ll: Share our commitment to quality patient care, maintain a voice in your practice, have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Physician led Hospitalist Program
- Work-life balance
- Extensive specialist support
- Support of over 200 primary care providers
- Large established physician team
- Flexible schedule with block or traditional options
- Competitive compensation package includes: commencement bonus, comprehensive benefit plan, generous relocation and CME allowance
Find your ideal fit
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 444-bed tertiary care facility
- Baptist Medical Center South, 225-bed community hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches, 136-bed community hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau, 54-bed community hospital
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or eligible for board certification
- Active /unrestricted medical license
About our Facility
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. Currently ranked as the “most preferred” health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region’s only children’s hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children’s specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
Consistently rated Jacksonville's "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" by consumers in the annual National Research Corporation survey, Baptist recently was named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare
About northeast Florida
Jacksonville, the largest city in area in the continental United States, is a rapidly growing metropolitan city in Northeast Florida, with approximately 850,000 residents. Jacksonville is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, a major symphony orchestra, sports and entertainment complex downtown and a myriad of special events that this sports-loving city hosts each year. With a growing population, a strong economy, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources, Jacksonville continues to distinguish itself as one of the nation’s most dynamic and progressive cities.
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.