Hospitalist Physician - Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Northeast Florida’s most preferred health system - located in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations - is seeking a FULL TIME HOSPITALIST PHYSICIAN to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing inpatient team. Chosen as the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
The Strength of Our System
As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region’s most advanced clinically-integrated physician network. With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities and Northeast Florida’s most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture.
- Located in one of the nation’s most desirable destinations
- Physician-led program
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities
- Extensive specialist support
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support
- 7 on/7 off schedule, Florida lifestyle and competitive compensation combine to create exceptional quality of life
About our Facility
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. Currently ranked as the “most preferred” health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region’s only children’s hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children’s specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
Consistently rated Jacksonville's "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" by consumers in the annual National Research Corporation survey, Baptist recently was named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.