Baptist Primary Care, Northeast Florida’s largest and most preferred network of primary care physicians, is seeking talented internal medicine physicians to join a well-established and rapidly growing practice.
The Strength of our System
Baptist Primary Care is a hospital-affiliated physican group and an integral component of Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” healthcare system since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Primary Care physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving practices with extensive specialty support as part of the largest and most robust physician network in the region. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and services spanning the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient care, Baptist Health offers providers the opportunity to build exceptional careers backed by a renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission. With over 2,500 specialists and a robust hospitalist team providing 24/7 extension of your care, the Baptist Health system is designed to fully support internal medicine and primary care physicians in providing optimal, comprehensive care in the outpatient setting.
An Ideal Place to Practice
- Physician and patient-centric organization
- Physician-led program ensures you maintain autonomy and a voice in your practice
- Work-life balance
- Financially and structurally strong with 200+ physicians and 50+ outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in NE Florida and SE Georgia
- Competitive compensation packages including commencement bonus, comprehensive benefits, generous relocation and CME allowance
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home certification, the highest attainable level of recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Baptist Health is proud to have the strongest and most comprehensive specialty network in the region providing access to the full spectrum of specialty care and resources
World-Class Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, bolstered by no state income tax
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The area is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
Please Note: We do not accept CVs from any outside agencies.