Northeast Florida’s premier cardiovascular care group seeks to add a full time, Interventional Cardiologist. This position offers the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to work alongside the region’s leaders in heart care with an unmatched level of services, expertise and a top-ranked, comprehensive program.
- Proficiency with Radial Coronary Interventions, basic peripheral interventions, Illiacs, SFA
- Comfortability with Coronary and Peripheral Atherectomy
- Experience with Impella Positioning
- Interest in Veinous Thromboembolism
Changing Healthcare for Good
- Backed by four magnet-designated hospitals and accredited chest pain centers, the Baptist Health network features award-winning community hospital capabilities and comprehensive tertiary services including the only dedicated heart hospital in Northeast Florida
- The Baptist Heart Hospital serves as the centerpiece to our top-ranked program which also includes dedicated clinics for anticoagulation, heart failure and valve disease, an accomplished clinical research program, comprehensive cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, advanced imaging and cardiac testing across 8 locations
- The Baptist Heart team is comprised of more than 30 board certified physicians across practicing at eight locations, serving four counties. We provide the full spectrum of diagnostic, invasive and interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular, comprehensive electrophysiology and structural heart
- The Baptist Health physician network is the largest and most comprehensive in the region with more than 300 primary care physicians at its core, providing specialists with clinical integration to achieve quality outcomes and the opportunity to build robust practices as well as pursue their varied clinical interests.
Your Home is Here
- Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest – whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, energize your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, seek the excitement of attending a professional sporting event, or just placing your toes in the sand and let the Atlantic sunrise start your morning…Jacksonville is home for you!
- A multitude of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle
- You’ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the most magical place in the world of theme parks.
- A community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts and the safety of our “Big Small Town”
We are an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of a diverse faculty.
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.