Baptist Heart Specialists is recruiting a full time, Invasive Cardiologist to join our dynamic and distinguished team of physicians. Make your mark on our new Clay Campus and build a thriving clinical practice supported by the regional leaders in heart care. This position allows you to access an unmatched breadth of services via our top-ranked, comprehensive program and award-winning facilities.
Your Skills Set
- Radial Heart Catheterization, Swan Ganz catheter and temporary pacemaker placement
- Certification in Echocardiography and Nuclear cardiology
- Board Certification/Eligibility
- Florida medical license
Leading the Way
- Baptist Clay will be the newest facility in the Baptist Health family. This full-service, 100-bed hospital will open fall of 2022, expanding on the existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus.
- The Baptist Heart team is comprised of over 30 board certified physicians serving eight locations in four counties. We provide the full spectrum of diagnostic, invasive and interventional cardiology care including peripheral vascular, comprehensive electrophysiology and structural heart.
- The Baptist Health physician network is the largest and most comprehensive in the region with more than 300 primary care physicians at its core. This provides our specialists with the clinical integration necessary to achieve quality outcomes and the referral opportunity to build robust practices.
A Place to Call Home
- Whether your preference suits you best in suburban, urban or a more rural residential feel, there’s a place for you on Jacksonville’s west side.
- Clay County is a paradise for those that enjoy being outdoors. Abundant wildlife ranging from bald eagles nesting in the pines to manatees drifting lazily in Doctors Lake, it’s just right outside your door.
- Fleming Island, along the gorgeous St. Johns River, offers stunning riverfront views and endless opportunities for boating, canoeing, hiking, biking… anything that suits your interests away from the office!
- Easy access to Jacksonville International, historic St. Augustine, or the beaches of Florida’s First Coast means your weekends hold endless possibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of a diverse faculty.
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.