Northeast Florida’s leader in comprehensive behavioral healthcare is seeking a Licensed Psychologist who specializes in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMAD)/Maternal Mental Health (MMH) to join our dynamic and distinguished multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate for this unique and exciting opportunity will be responsible for providing innovative and collaborative diagnostic and treatment services in a multidisciplinary outpatient setting.
Baptist Health is proud to be the region’s only health system providing the full continuum of mental health care for children and adults ranging from outpatient services and partial hospitalization to inpatient care at our state-of-the-art riverfront facility. Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system and one of Modern Healthcare’s top 100 places to work where we are integrating behavioral health practitioners into primary care, cancer care, neurology, and beyond. Baptist Health leadership strongly supports the Behavioral Health Department and passionately believes mental health is an essential component of general health and well-being, and is imperative to the communities we serve. We have strong support across the region from donors and endowments and are proud to be the leader in behavioral healthcare services across 3 counties in Northeast Florida.
- Board certified or board eligible Ph.D./Psy.D. in clinical psychology
- Additional training, education, and clinical experience specific to PMADs/MMH
- Ability to collaborate well with a multidisciplinary staff in a growing MMH program
- Experience and/or interest in innovation and development around MMH programming
- Interest and ability to provide evidence-based individual and group psychological support to women and families in an outpatient setting.
- Opportunities for inpatient consultation/liaison psychological support with women and families on issues related to MMH.
- In possession of or able to obtain an active, unrestricted Florida license
- Eligible to be credentialed with major insurance panels
World Class Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The Saint Johns County School District is the #1 ranked School District in the state of Florida