The Baptist Neurological Institute, Northeast Florida’s premier center for treatment of neurological conditions of the spine and brain, is actively seeking NEUROHOSPITALISTS to join the rapidly-growing and highly-distinguished clinical team.
Ideal candidates will have training or experience in GENERAL NEUROLOGY, CLINICAL NEUROPHYSIOLOGY and/or VASCULAR NEUROLOGY and will demonstrate the desire to be an integral member of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
Successful candidates will have interest in general neurology consultations, EEG interpretation and expertise/desire to care for vascular neurology patients in support of system-wide cerebrovascular initiatives.
RENOWNED NEUROLOGICAL PROGRAM
- Baptist Health is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a regional leader in neurology and neurosurgery and has been chosen as Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” health care provider since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
- One of the largest private health system integrated neurology groups in the Southeast United States.
- Comprehensive and Multi-Disciplinary Neurology Team that treat patients with: stroke, neuromuscular diseases, multiple sclerosis and neuro-immune disorders, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, movement disorders, memory disorders, sleep disorders, and many other neurological conditions.
- Featuring five nationally-recognized hospitals and clinically-integrated physician teams providing care across the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, Baptist Health offers neurological specialists the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
- The award-winning Baptist Health Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has earned the designation of Comprehensive Stroke Center and Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission, signifying the highest level of stroke certification available. Led by internationally-renowned endovascular neurosurgeons Ricardo Hanel, MD, PhD and Eric Sauvageau, MD, the program has evolved to become the regional epicenter for advanced diagnostics and treatment across the spectrum of cerebrovascular conditions in both adults and children.
- The Baptist Health system-wide stroke program also features three Certified Primary Stroke Centers and three free-standing emergency centers certified by Joint Commission as Acute Stroke Ready.
- As a clinically integrated and highly-coordinated team, Baptist Medical Center South, Baptist Medical Center Beaches and Baptist Medical Center Nassau offer neurological expertise backed by the tertiary services and capabilities of Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville including Florida's only Neurologic Emergency Medicine Center and four floors solely dedicated to the care of neurologic patients including:
- Advanced neurosurgical operative suites with intraoperative MRI and CT capabilities
- Dedicated neuro-interventional suites with bi-plane imaging
- A dedicated 24-bed Neuro ICU
- 48 private patient suites for neurological conditions