Northeast Florida’s most preferred health system - located in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations - is seeking a FULL TIME NOCTURNIST to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing inpatient team.
The Strength of Our System
As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region’s most advanced clinically-integrated physician network. With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities and Northeast Florida’s most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture.
- Located in one of the nation’s most desirable destinations
- Physician-led program
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities
- Extensive specialist support
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support
- 7 on/7 off schedule, Florida lifestyle and competitive compensation combine to create exceptional quality of life
Nationally Recognized Facility
Baptist Clay Medical Campus brings expertise and high-quality pediatric and adult care to Clay County. Baptist Health is planning to build a full-service hospital on its existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus on Fleming Island. The 300,000-square-foot, full-service hospital will open with 100 beds, planned for early 2022. Baptist Health is targeting the rapidly expanding Clay County area, with a median age of 39, to meet the growing medical needs of families in the area.
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with miles of beaches and waterways, professional sports teams, a strong economy, championship golf courses, exceptionally diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources.
- The area serves as home to some of the best cost of living and quality of life experiences that the Sunshine State has to offer.
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for families of all ages.
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CV’s from any outside agencies.
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.