Baptist Heart Specialists is recruiting a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our multi-disciplinary team. This position offers the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to join a robust clinical practice with the region’s top-ranked program in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations. There’s a place for you here Baptist Heart Specialists is a thriving clinical practice supported by the regional leaders in heart care. As a part of our team, you will have access to an unmatched breadth of services via our top-ranked, comprehensive program and award-winning facilities. The Baptist Heart team is comprised of over 30 board certified physicians serving eight locations in four counties. We provide the full spectrum of diagnostic, invasive and interventional cardiology care including peripheral vascular, comprehensive electrophysiology and structural heart.
What you need:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician (MD or DO)
- Ability to obtain an active and unrestricted Florida Medical License
- Unwavering commitment to quality patient care
- Advanced Imaging Experience a plus
About Baptist South
Baptist Medical Center South is ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and is part of the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Positioned in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida and featuring a campus of over 1 million square feet, Baptist Medical Center South offers resort-like amenities, top-notch teams and state-of-the-art facilities including brand new surgical suites and patient tower additions.
Your home is here – about Jacksonville
- Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest – whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, energize your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, seek the excitement of attending a professional sporting event, or just placing your toes in the sand and let the Atlantic sunrise start your morning…Jacksonville is home for you!
- A multitude of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle
- You’ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the most magical place in the world of theme parks. • A community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts and the safety of our “Big Small Town”
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.