Baptist ENT Specialists, Northeast Florida’s leader in high-quality ear, nose and throat care, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for the thriving Otolaryngology clinic at both Baptist Clay Medical Campus and Point Meadows.
This office offers innovative ENT services within a caring, team environment. Services provided by the office include: treatment for nasal and sinus conditions, minimally invasive procedures for disorders of the sinuses, Allergy Testing and solutions for all aspects of general Otolaryngology (thyroid, ears, larynx, oral cavity, neck, salivary glands, etc.).
- 1-2 years of Advanced Practice Provider experience
- Master of Science
- Otolaryngology experience preferred
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Baptist ENT is the region’s largest and most comprehensive provider of otolaryngologic care. With nine locations spanning three counties, Baptist ENT provides the full spectrum of high-quality medical and state-of-the-art surgical options. The team is proud to also feature audiological services creating a comprehensive circle of care for the range of ENT conditions.
Baptist ENT is affiliated with Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s most preferred provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving and robust practices as part of the strongest physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system.
World Famous Quality of Life
• Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums
• The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
• Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
• Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer