Baptist Pulmonary Specialists is seeking a Full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a growing and established practice in Fernandina Beach, Florida. The ideal candidate would be committed to best practices for patient care in both the inpatient hospital setting and outpatient clinic. We are looking for a dynamic candidate that will work with the physician to continue to build the practice.
- Master of Science, required
- 1-2 years Critical Care, Cardiothoracic Surgery, or Cardiology experience, required
- Pulmonary or Sleep experience, preferred
- Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
- Licensed Physician Assistant or APRN
Baptist Health System
Baptist Medical Center Nassau has 42 bed Med Surg unit and 6 bed Acuity Adaptable Unit. As a provider with Baptist Health, you and your patients benefit from access to five nationally accredited hospitals and over 2,500 specialists in more than 60 specialty areas. Baptist Health also has a robust Baptist Primary Care network with over 200 physicians, 50 plus outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and southeast Georgia, and a physician hospitalist team.
About northeast Florida
Located just off the coast of Northeast Florida, Amelia Island is home to some of the nation’s most sought after quality of life and the best cost of living that the Sunshine State has to offer. With 13-miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, pristine waters and hospitable locals, this barrier island has long been a beloved destination for visitors and residents alike. Combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair, the area has been recognized for its unique culture offering equal parts adventure and relaxation:
• Top Beaches in Florida – USA Today
• Top 3 Islands in the U.S. – Conde Nast Traveler
• Top 4 Happiest Seaside Towns – Coastal Living
• Best Small Towns – Southern Living
• Top Islands in America – CNN Travel