Northeast Florida’s most preferred health system - located in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations - is seeking a Full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing Hospitalist team at Baptist Medical Center South. Chosen as the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
The ideal providers will have 2 - 5 years of experience as an Advance Practice Provider with at least 1 year of experience as an inpatient provider. The ARNP or PA plans, coordinates, and implements patient care through completing comprehensive health assessments, determining diagnoses, prescribing treatments and managing overall patient health care as designated by their respective advanced practitioner governing body and in partnership with collaborating physicians. Works autonomously as well as collaboration with a variety of providers and clinicians to diagnose and manage patients health care while hospitalized.
- Master of Science
- Graduate of an ARNP or PA accredited program
- 2-5 years of ARNP or PA experience required with 1 year of inpatient experience
- Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Local candidates preferred
- Night Shift - 7 on/7 off schedule
World Famous Quality of Life
• Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
• The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
• Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
• Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
• Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.