Northeast Florida’s most preferred health system - located in one of the nation’s most sought after destinations - is seeking a Part-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our top-ranked and rapidly-growing Hospitalist team. Chosen as the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
The ideal providers will have 2 - 5 years of experience as an Advance Practice Provider with at least 1 year of experience as an inpatient provider. As a provider you will work a 7ON / 7 OFF schedule from 7pm-2am. The ARNP or PA plans, coordinates, and implements patient care through completing comprehensive health assessments, determining diagnoses, prescribing treatments and managing overall patient health care as designated by their respective advanced practitioner governing body and in partnership with collaborating physicians. Works autonomously as well as collaboration with a variety of providers and clinicians to diagnose and manage patients health care while hospitalized.
- Master of Science
- Graduate of an ARNP or PA accredited program
- 2-5 years of ARNP or PA experience required with 1 year of inpatient experience
- Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Local candidates preferred
Nationally Recognized Facility
Baptist Medical Center South is ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and is part of the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Positioned in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida and featuring a campus of over 1 million square feet, Baptist Medical Center South offers resort-like amenities, top-notch teams and state-of-the-art facilities including brand new surgical suites and patient tower additions.
• 80,000+ outpatient visits
• 50,000+ emergency room visits
• 19,000+ admissions
• 7,500+ surgeries
• 400+ beds
World Famous Quality of Life
• Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
• The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
• Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
• Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer