The renowned Wolfson Children’s Hospital Jacksonville is actively recruiting a full-time Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join the dynamic and distinguished team in Pediatric Interventional Radiology.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital, a part of Baptist Health, is recognized as one of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S News & World Report and is the only full service tertiary hospital for children in the region. This exciting position will provide the advanced practitioner with the opportunity to provide clinical oversight to best practices and gold standards of care in the treatment of seriously ill or injured children including surgical and neurosurgical trauma patients who require special care, treatment and monitoring with a team approach at a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to innovative and compassionate care for children.
With over 250 pediatric specialists across 30 medical and surgical subspecialties, the physicians and advanced practitioners at Wolfson Children’s Hospital work collaboratively as a multi-disciplinary team with our researchers, nurses, technologists and staff to provide the highest level of pediatric care.
- Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant
- Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant
- Assist the Division of Interventional Radiology in the performance of direct patient care services in the outpatient clinic and inpatient setting including inpatient consults and inpatient rounding.
- Performs ongoing assessment and evaluation of patient progress and revision of interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Perform history and physical examinations of Interventional Radiology patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- May perform certain procedures as discussed and agreed upon under direction of the Interventional Radiologist
Lifestyle and Regional Appeal
Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences.
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair.
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages. Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”.