River City OBGYN, part of a nationally ranked women’s and children’s care platform, is actively seeking an OBGYN to join their growing private practice aligned with Baptist Health.
Specialists in Women’s Care
As one of the community’s most recognized and well-established teams, River City OBGYN is fully committed to advancing the art and science of health care for women. Patients benefit from a personalized approach and high-quality outcomes throughout the various stages of a women’s life. As a physician with River City OBGYN, you will enjoy a collaborative environment and the opportunity to build a thriving practice.
Your Day to Day
- 1:4 Call Schedule
- 800+ deliveries annually
- Maternal Fetal Medicine on site
- Surgical Robotics
- Competitive Salary
- Partnership Track
- OB Hospitalists cover ED call
Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is the flagship tertiary care facility for Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s largest and most preferred health system. Winner of Becker’s 100 Hospitals with Great Women’s Programs, U.S. News and World Report Top Hospitals Nationally for Women’s Services and awarded the designation of Truven Health Analytics’ Top-100 Hospitals in the Nation, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville not only stands alone as the premier tertiary center in the region but also sits also adjacent to Wolfson Children’s Hospital, one of the nation’s top children’s hospitals and home to more than 250 pediatric specialists including our level IV NICU, the highest attainable level of intensive care in the state of Florida.
Additionally, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville offers a newly renovated labor & delivery unit. Your practice is located on the 11th floor with dedicated elevator access to the airy and spacious rooms in the birthing center. Through the addition of advanced technology, and the support of specialized staff Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville proudly performs more than 19,000 surgeries and welcomes more than 2,000 babies into the world each year.
Your Home is Here
- Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest – whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, energize your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, seek the excitement of attending a professional sporting event, or just placing your toes in the sand and let the Atlantic sunrise start your morning…Jacksonville is home for you!
- A multitude of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle
- You’ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the most magical place in the world of theme parks.
- A community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts and the safety of our “Big Small Town”
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.