Located among the nation’s most sought after destinations, one of Northeast Florida’s most distinguished names in women’s care is actively seeking an OB/GYN physician for an outstanding opportunity to join a widely-recognized and rapidly-growing team.
Beaches OBGYN is one of the community’s most recognized and well-established teams of physicians providing advanced services in state-of-the-art facilities, patients benefit from a personalized approach and high-quality outcomes while physicians enjoy collaborative colleagues, a work-life balance and the opportunity to build a thriving and robust obstetric and gynecological practice. Combining the highest caliber of physician expertise with a warm and individualized environment for patient care, the renowned team provides the full spectrum of services throughout the various stages of a woman’s life.
- 1:5 Call Schedule
- Group averages 50 deliveries per month
- Robotic Surgery Available
- Level 1 NICU
- Partnership Track
Baptist Medical Center Beaches is located in a highly-sought coastal community and is ranked by Truven Health Analytics as one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation. The beautiful campus provides state-of-the-art comprehensive medical and surgical care in a patient-centered environment and offers top-notch facilities to OBGYN specialists including the newly-renovated, resort-like Labor and Delivery Center and brand-new Surgical Pavilion featuring “smart” surgical rooms, robotic technology, private patient suites and highly-trained staff. Awarded the Florida Quest for Quality Maternity Care Award, Baptist Medical Center Beaches is recognized for demonstrating the highest level of commitment to women and their families.
Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build successful practices focused on quality outcomes as part of the largest clinically-integrated physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system.
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, bolstered by no state income tax for Florida residents.
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer.
- The area is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums.
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.