Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Pediatric Psychologist role at Baptist Health Place at Fleming Island, Florida. This is a Full-time day's opportunity that will have some telehealth opportunities.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital, one of the top children’s hospitals in the country, is seeking an outpatient pediatric psychologist. The Pediatric Testing Psychologist will perform comprehensive psychological and developmental diagnostic evaluations. The referral base for pediatric assessment is Primary Care, internal referrals from our multidisciplinary practice, and community referrals. Full psychometrist support is provided.
This position is in our multidisciplinary behavioral health department, which includes Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, Psychiatry, Mental Health Counseling, and Applied Behavior Analysis. It is a busy, outpatient practice that serves a diverse patient population. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment. The Pediatric Testing Psychologist will have the opportunity to participate in our Clinical Health Psychology Training program to provide didactics and/or supervise trainees.
Baptist Health is proud to be the region’s only health system providing the full continuum of mental health care for children and adults ranging from outpatient services and partial hospitalization to inpatient care at our state-of-the-art riverfront facility. Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system and one of Modern Healthcare’s top 100 places to work where we are integrating behavioral health practitioners into primary care, cancer care, neurology, and beyond. Baptist Health leadership strongly supports the Behavioral Health Department and passionately believes mental health is an essential component of general health and well-being, and is imperative to the communities we serve. We have strong support across the region from donors and endowments and are proud to be the leader in behavioral healthcare services across 3 counties in Northeast Florida.
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical, counseling, or school psychology
- APA accredited pre-doctoral internship
- Completion of a post-doctoral fellowship
- Be licensed or license eligible in Florida
World Class Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences including world-class art and museums
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The Saint John's County School District is the #1 ranked School District in the state of Florida
This Pediatric Psychologist will be located at Baptist Health Place at Fleming Island. If you are interested in this Full-time day's opportunity, please apply.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Experience in Outpatient Setting
License and Certification
- Licensed Psychologist Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, FL, 32003
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.