Baptist South Internal Medicine is located in one of the fastest-growing areas in Northeast Florida. As a Family Medicine Physician with our practice, you will have the advantage of a broad-based support system through Baptist Health to provide excellent care to your patients.
What You Can Expect
- Guarantee of $230,000+ based upon experience
- Signing Bonus of $20,000
- Retention Bonus in Year 2
- Shared call schedule
- Average of 18 – 22 patients per day
- Epic EHR System
All About the Benefits
- Multiple matching retirement savings plans
- Collaborative work environment
- Locally governed, physician led, professionally managed and community focused program ensures autonomy and a voice in your practice
- Financially and structurally strong; hospital employed model with 250+ physicians and 55+ outpatient offices
What You Will Need
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board eligible
- Active/Unrestricted medical license
Who We Are - Baptist Primary Care
Baptist Primary Care is an integral component of Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s “Most Preferred” provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Primary Care physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving practices with extensive specialty support as part of the largest and most robust physician network in the region. With six award-winning hospitals and services spanning the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient care, Baptist Health offers providers the opportunity to build exceptional careers backed by a renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure, and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
There's a Place for You Here
Whether you want to reside in Nocatee, the 12th best-selling master-planned community in America, or experience the beautiful, natural amenities that come with calling Ponte Vedra home, St. Johns county has a place for you. Located between Jacksonville and St. Augustine, (insert Nocatee or Ponte Vedra) is quickly becoming the hottest address in the Sunshine State due to its top school district access and the varied mix of home size and pricing. St. Johns residents have access to a wide array of amenities, such as a water park, nature trails, dog parks, quick access to the St. Augustine outlets, inspiring art walks, the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall and so much more! With more than 1,000 new houses sold annually in Nocatee alone, you’re sure to find one that you will love to call home. There’s a place for you here.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Doctorate of Medicine
Doctorate of Medicine
- Experience preferred but not required
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- DEA Controlled Substances Registration Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Licensed Physician Required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License Required
Baptist Primary Care
About Baptist Medical Center South
Baptist Medical Center South is ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and is part of the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Positioned in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida and featuring a campus of over 1 million square feet, Baptist Medical Center South offers resort-like amenities, top-notch teams and state-of-the-art facilities including brand new surgical suites and patient tower additions.
14534 Old St. Augustine Road, Unit 3120, Jacksonville, FL 32258