One of the nation’s leading children’s hospitals, located among the nation’s most sought after destinations, is actively seeking an INTERVENTIONAL PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGIST to join Wolfson Children’s Hospital in Jacksonville, FL.
Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville, Florida is the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. As an employee of Wolfson Children’s Hospital the successful physician candidate will have an opportunity to practice in a robust pediatric cardiology practice.
- Board certified or board eligible in Pediatric Cardiology
- Successful completion of an accredited pediatric cardiology fellowship
- Additional Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Able to obtain an active and unrestricted medical license in Florida
Recognized year after year as one of America's Best Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Wolfson Children’s Hospital of Jacksonville brings world-class pediatric care close to home for Florida, Georgia and Alabama families.
The Terry Heart Center Team at Wolfson Children’s Hospital proudly provides the most advanced cardiac care for a wide-spectrum of conditions. As the only full-service tertiary hospital for children in the region, Wolfson Children’s provides care for the full spectrum of pediatric conditions — ranging from the most common to the rare and medically complex — in a family-centered environment designed around children’s unique needs.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a member of the UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh’s Heart Institute network. The collaboration with UPMC is designed to enhance and expand specialized pediatric cardiac care for children in the North Florida/South Georgia region, as well as the entire Southeastern United States.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Doctorate of Medicine
Doctorate of Medicine
- Interventional Pediatric Cardiology Experience
License and Certification
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Licensed Physician Required
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Beyond family practice, internal medicine and pediatric practices, Baptist Primary Care Specialty practices include Endocrinology, Rheumatology and Infectious Diseases. Other specialty groups include Baptist Urology, Baptist Pulmonology, Baptist ENT, Baptist Neurology, Lyerly Neurosurgery, Baptist Heart Specialists, Baptist OB/GYN – Nassau, Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute, Southeast Gynecologic Oncology Associates, and Baptist Radiology Oncology. Baptist is repeatedly chosen as the area’s most preferred health care provider and has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in U.S. Healthcare by Modern Healthcare.
World-Famous Quality of Life and Regional Appeal
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sport teams, championship tennis clubs, world-renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- The Saint Johns County School District is the #1 ranked School District in the state of Florida
- Florida has no state income tax