Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine, is seeking a talented Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician to join our thriving team of experts at Baptist Health. For nearly 30 years, our successful, well-established private group has provided respiratory for the Jacksonville metropolitan region and Northeast Florida. As a physician with RCSM, you will be part of a collaborative team of skilled clinicians that are committed to a patient-first approach.
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership Pathway
- ICU Management & Clinic time
- 100% Paid Benefits
- MD or DO
- Triple Board Certified/Eligible
- Active/Unrestricted Medical License
- Current DEA
Who We Are
Our team consists of 13 physicians and 12 APRN’s providing pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine services across 3 hospitals, one Long Term Acute Care Facility, and 4 outpatient clinics in the Jacksonville metropolitan area. We are structure as a shared group, meaning everything is split evenly amongst the partners.
Where We Serve
Successful candidates will enjoy a balanced schedule providing an appealing blend of both outpatient and inpatient care. Inpatient care will be rendered at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South and our brand-new, 100-bed hospital at Baptist Medical Center Clay.
Founded in 1955, Baptist Health serves families throughout the region with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life. Currently ranked as the “most preferred” health care provider in the Jacksonville area, Baptist Health is deeply honored to serve the community through a growing circle of care that includes five nationally accredited hospitals (including the region’s only children’s hospital) plus more than 200 primary care and specialty physician practices, children’s specialty clinics, home health care, behavioral health, occupational health, pharmacies, rehabilitation services and urgent care.
YOUR HOME IS HERE
- Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest – whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, entice your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, the excitement of watching a professional sport team, or just feeling your toes in the sand while the Atlantic sunrise starts your morning…Jacksonville is home for you!
- A multitude of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle
- You’ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the magic of the world’s most famous theme parks.
- A community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts paired with the safety of our “Big Small Town”.
One of our associates will be in contact with you soon.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area’s “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
Our comprehensive care includes five Magnet-designated hospitals and more than 60 primary care and specialty physician offices, as well as home health care, rehabilitation services, behavioral health, Spiritual Care, occupational health and urgent care.
Baptist Health is nationally recognized for the use of clinical information technology to improve quality, safety and timeliness of patient care. All five hospitals are fully digital and our entire system is on the leading edge of creating a private integrated health information network allowing for coordination of care across the entire continuum.