Baptist Behavioral Health Northeast Florida’s leader in comprehensive behavioral healthcare is seeking Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic and distinguished multidisciplinary team working with Pediatrics in the Bridge Clinic. Baptist Health values the importance of mental and emotional status as vital components of overall health. Since 1976, we have provided high-quality mental health care for adults, children, and families.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Transparency in leadership
- Epic EHR System
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals
- Deliver a variety of psychiatric treatments such as medication management, psychotherapy, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) mappings, and Spravato.
All About the Benefits
- 31 days paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Retirement savings options
- Continue professional growth through CME
- Physician-led, professionally managed enterprise
What You Will Need
- 2+ Years' Experience as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
- Experience providing services to adult patients with severe mental illnesses
- Full range of clinical skills and an interest in working with an innovative group practice
- Have/can obtain a DEA license
Who We Are – Baptist Behavioral Health
Baptist Health is proud to be the region’s only health system providing a full continuum of mental health care for children and adults, ranging from outpatient services to inpatient care at our state-of-the-art facility. We’ve led the way by integrating our behavioral health practitioners into primary care, cancer care, neurology, bariatrics, and beyond. Our leadership strongly supports our Behavioral Health mission and passionately believes mental health is imperative to the well-being of the three counties we serve across Northeast Florida.
There's a Place for You Here
Come experience a different side of life here in northeast Florida. A vibrant mix of old southern charm and modern Florida flair makes Jacksonville exceptionally different from anywhere else. From the Jacksonville Jazz Festival to the Riverside Arts Market to the indie films shown at the Sun Ray Cinema, culture thrives here. With warm temperatures throughout the year feel free to do yoga while paddleboarding on the Intracoastal, take in the sounds of nature at the Timucuan Preserve or lounge in the sand at the lively Jacksonville Beach. It’s true that Jacksonville has 22 miles of beaches, the nation’s largest park system, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, eclectic museums, a vibrant street art scene, creative coastal cuisine and delicious craft beer, but your new home could too! There’s a place for you here.
- 2 years Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practicioner experience
License and Certification
- Certified Nurse Practitioner Required
- Licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.