Baptist ENT Specialists - New Patients Main Content
Welcome you to Baptist ENT Specialists. Our staff is dedicated to helping you plan an appointment, work with your insurance provider, as well as schedule any tests or surgeries in a timely manner. We are always here to help you with all your ENT needs and make sure your visit is efficient and enjoyable.
Prepare for Your Visit
To help us better care for you, please follow the instructions below:
- Verify coverage with your insurance company
- Print and complete the following new patient forms:
ENT Patient Information and Pre-Visit Checklist
ENT Medical Questionnaire
ENT Policies and Acknowledgments
ENT Notice of Privacy and Authorization to Release Information
ENT Communications Policy Agreement
- Obtain any documentation related to the reason for your visit. This may include any related medical records and imaging films.
- If you choose, you can print out and bring our sinus questionnaire to discuss with your physician.
- Your advance directive, living will, and health care surrogate, if you have any these documents.
- Feel free to bring a family member, friend, neighbor or caregiver -- someone who is involved in your life can help us get to know your needs.
- Create a list of all your medications and the reason you are taking them. This includes prescription medications, herbal supplements, vitamins, and over-the-counter medications. For each medication, write down the prescribing doctor, the dose and instructions for use.
My Medications List
For your convenience, we’ve provided a convenient wallet card that you can download and fill out to help list your medications.