J. Maurice Glick, MD Office and Other Patient Information
J. Maurice Glick, MD Biography and Info
J. Maurice Glick, MD, believes that family practice is about putting the patient first. Dr. Glick enjoys providing a broad spectrum of care from pediatric to geriatric. His areas of expertise include:
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Preventive care - physical exams
- Well women exam, including PAP smears
- Hypertension / high blood pressure
- School & sports physicals
- Suture replacement & removal
- Joint injections & weight loss management
- Adolescent & well child exams
I worked as a middle school teacher before moving to Mexico for medical school and meeting my wife, who is from Guadalajara.
Now, we stay very busy with our two daughters and twin boys. We enjoy eating food of different cultures, biking and going to the beach. We love that Jacksonville is located so close to Orlando and its family entertainment.
For the convenience of my patients, I perform a number of in-office procedures and also teach them how lifestyle changes can lead to weight loss. I believe that good preventive care is the key to improving quality of life.
- Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine (Family Medicine)
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist Primary Care Inc.
J. Maurice Glick, MD Additional Information
Education & Training
MED, LP - Medical School
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
1997 – 2001
New York Medical College - Valhalla , NY
2003 – 2004
St. John's Episcopal Hospital - Far Rockaway , NY
2006 – 2007
St. John's Espiscopal Hospital - Far Rockaway , NY
2006 – 2007
Carilion Clinic - Roanoke , VA
2007 – 2009