, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Cynthia Anderson, MD Radiation Oncologist
- Mark Augspurger, MD Radiation Oncologist
- Stephen Buckley, MD Gynecologic Oncology Surgeon
- Ricardo Hanel, MD Neurosurgeon
- Paul Nowicki, MD Gynecologic Oncology Surgeon
- Michael Olson, MD Radiation Oncologist
- Jenny Whitworth, MD Gynecologic Oncology Surgeon
- Eric Sauvageau, MD Neurosurgeon
- Robert Zaiden, MD Hematologist Oncologist
- Edward Gorak, DO Hematologist Oncologist
- Robert Cavaliere, MD Neuro Oncologist
- John Vu, MD Medical Oncologist
- Ron Landmann, MD Colon and Rectal Surgeon
- Julie Greenwalt, MD Radiation Oncologist
- Jennifer A. Crozier, MD Hematologist Oncologist
- Christopher Pezzi, MD Surgical Oncologist
- Amanda Devereaux, MD Inpatient Hematology and Medical Oncology Consultant
- William "Adam" Hammond, MD Hematologist Oncologist
- Anterpreet Neki, MD Hematologist Oncologist
- Russell Smith, MD Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist
- Laila Samiian, MD Breast Surgical Oncologist
- Jonathan Melquist, MD Urologic Oncologist
- Maxim Norkin, MD Hematologist Oncologist
- Omar Mahmoud, MD Radiation Oncologist
- Faisal Ahmad, MD Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist
- Barrett McCormick, MD Urologic Oncologist
- Aakash Modi, MD Interventional Pulmonologist
- Subrato Deb, MD Thoracic Surgeon
- Lillie O'Steen, MD Radiation Oncologist
- Niraj Gusani, MD Chief, Section of Surgical Oncology
- Niraj Gusani, MD Chief, Section of Surgical Oncology
- Robert Wilson, MD
Beth-Ann Lesnikoski, MD, FACS Biography and Info
Beth-Ann Lesnikoski, MD, FACS, is a board-certified surgeon with extensive experience in the surgical and multidisciplinary management of breast cancer. She specializes in oncoplastic breast surgery and has expertise in many innovative approaches to breast cancer treatment. She is passionate about educating both patients and physicians in the most up-to-date approaches to breast care.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Care
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Genetics
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- Geriatric Breast Care
- Premenopausal Breast Cancer
- Pregnancy Related Breast Cancer
From the Doctor
I have loved living in Florida since I moved here in 2009. I feel most at peace when I am by the ocean. My husband and I enjoy boating, books and bicycling. I also do a bit of gardening and particularly enjoy growing orchids.
My philosophy of care is always patient centered. I believe a well-educated patient can make the best informed choices about their health care, so my staff and I spend lots of time educating patients during their visits. I am dedicated to providing the same level of excellent care to patients from all walks of life. I believe we caregivers are privileged to accompany and support patients on their health care journeys.
I also believe in the power of charity. I have been an active volunteer with the American Cancer Society for nearly two decades, and served as Chair of the Florida Division in 2016.
- General SurgeonAmerican Board of Surgery
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist-Southeast Gynecologic Oncology Associates Inc
Education & Training
The Swedish Hospital - Minneapolis , MN
Doctor of Medicine
Temple University - Philadelphia , PA
1983 – 1987
New England Deaconess Hospital - Boston , MA
1987 – 1992
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Boston , MA
1993 – 1993
Falkner Breast Center
1995 – 1996
For-profit hospital ownership status and use of brachytherapy after breast-conserving surgery. PMID: 24787104
Sen S, Soulos PR, Herrin J, Roberts KB, Yu JB, Lesnikoski BA, Ross JS, Krumholz HM, Gross CP
Surgery 2014 May. 155(5)776-88 doi: 10.1016/j.surg.2013.12.009. Epub 2013 Dec 15.
PMID: 24787104 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Patterns of use and short-term complications of breast brachytherapy in the national medicare population from 2008-2009. PMID: 23091103
Presley CJ, Soulos PR, Herrin J, Roberts KB, Yu JB, Killelea B, Lesnikoski BA, Long JB, Gross CP
J Clin Oncol 2012 Dec 10. 30(35)4302-7 doi: 10.1200/JCO.2012.43.5297. Epub 2012 Oct 22.
PMID: 23091103 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Fluvastatin reduces proliferation and increases apoptosis in women with high grade breast cancer. PMID: 19728082
Garwood ER, Kumar AS, Baehner FL, Moore DH, Au A, Hylton N, Flowers CI, Garber J, Lesnikoski BA, Hwang ES, Olopade O, Port ER, Campbell M, Esserman LJ
Breast Cancer Res Treat 2010 Jan. 119(1)137-44 doi: 10.1007/s10549-009-0507-x.
PMID: 19728082 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Do sentinel node micrometastases predict recurrence risk in ductal carcinoma in situ and ductal carcinoma in situ with microinvasion? PMID: 18760400
Murphy CD, Jones JL, Javid SH, Michaelson JS, Nolan ME, Lipsitz SR, Specht MC, Lesnikoski BA, Hughes KS, Gadd MA, Smith BL
Am J Surg 2008 Oct. 196(4)566-8 doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2008.06.011. Epub 2008 Aug 29.
PMID: 18760400 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Dominguez FJ, Golshan M, Black DM, Hughes KS, Gadd MA, Christian R, Lesnikoski BA, Specht M, Michaelson J, Smith BL
Ann Surg Oncol 2008 Jan. 15(1)268-73. Epub 2007 Sep 22.
PMID: 17891441 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Predictors of resistance to preoperative trastuzumab and vinorelbine for HER2-positive early breast cancer. PMID: 17317830
Harris LN, You F, Schnitt SJ, Witkiewicz A, Lu X, Sgroi D, Ryan PD, Come SE, Burstein HJ, Lesnikoski BA, Kamma M, Friedman PN, Gelman R, Iglehart JD, Winer EP
Clin Cancer Res 2007 Feb 15. 13(4)1198-207.
PMID: 17317830 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Sentinel lymph node biopsy for occult breast cancer detected during breast reduction surgery. PMID: 16719192
Golshan M, Lesnikoski BA, Lester S
Am Surg 2006 May. 72(5)397-400.
PMID: 16719192 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
A comparison of sentinel node biopsy before and after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: timing is important. PMID: 16164912
Jones JL, Zabicki K, Christian RL, Gadd MA, Hughes KS, Lesnikoski BA, Rhei E, Specht MC, Dominguez FJ, Smith BL
Am J Surg 2005 Oct. 190(4)517-20.
PMID: 16164912 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Burstein HJ, Partridge AH, Lesnikoski BA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 2002 Apr. 3(4)423-8.
PMID: 11934346 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
A comparison of ink-directed and traditional whole-cavity re-excision for breast lumpectomy specimens with positive margins. PMID: 11597009
Gibson GR, Lesnikoski BA, Yoo J, Mott LA, Cady B, Barth RJ Jr
Ann Surg Oncol 2001 Oct. 8(9)693-704.
PMID: 11597009 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Siegel JB, Grey ST, Lesnikoski BA, Kopp CW, Soares M, Schulte am Esch J 2nd, Bach FH, Robson SC
Transplantation 1997 Sep 27. 64(6)888-96.
PMID: 9326416 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Effect of repetitive high-dose treatment with soluble complement receptor type 1 and cobra venom factor on discordant xenograft survival. PMID: 8779679
Candinas D, Lesnikoski BA, Robson SC, Miyatake T, Scesney SM, Marsh HC Jr, Ryan US, Dalmasso AP, Hancock WW, Bach FH
Transplantation 1996 Aug 15. 62(3)336-42.
PMID: 8779679 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Inhibition of platelet integrin GPIIbIIIa prolongs survival of discordant cardiac xenografts. PMID: 8693522
Candinas D, Lesnikoski BA, Hancock WW, Otsu I, Koyamada N, Dalmasso AP, Robson SC, Bach FH
Transplantation 1996 Jul 15. 62(1)1-5.
PMID: 8693522 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Lesnikoski BA, Candinas D, Hancock WW, Otsu I, Siegel J, Bach FH, Robson SC
Transplant Proc 1996 Apr. 28(2)703.
PMID: 8623355 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Soluble complement receptor type 1 and cobra venom factor in discordant xenotransplantation. PMID: 8623282
Candinas D, Lesnikoski BA, Robson SC, Scesney SM, Otsu I, Myiatake T, Marsh HC Jr, Ryan US, Hancock WW, Bach FH
Transplant Proc 1996 Apr. 28(2)581.
PMID: 8623282 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Thrombin inhibition in an ex vivo model of porcine heart xenograft hyperacute rejection. PMID: 8623150
Robson SC, Young VK, Cook NS, Metternich R, Kasper-Konig W, Lesnikoski BA, Pierson RN 3rd, Hancock WW, Candinas D, White DJ, Bach FH
Transplantation 1996 Mar 27. 61(6)862-8.
PMID: 8623150 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Endothelial and host mononuclear cell activation and cytokine expression during rejection of pig-to-baboon discordant xenografts. PMID: 7879007
Lesnikoski BA, Shaffer DA, Van der Werf WJ, Dalmasso AP, Soares MP, Latinne D, Bazin H, Hancock WW, Bach FH
Transplant Proc 1995 Feb. 27(1)290-1.
PMID: 7879007 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]