Arpitha Ketty, MD Office and Other Patient Information
Arpitha Ketty, MD Biography and Info
Arpitha K. Ketty, MD, focuses on a patient's medical care as a whole and strives to be compassionate, approachable and thorough. She enjoys being patients' advocate and providing them with information and tools to manage their chronic conditions and achieve the best health possible. Her areas of expertise include:
- Well woman exams and women's health
- Chronic disease management
- Health education
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Master clinician in diabetes management
- Preventive care
I have two children and appreciate the support of my husband, who is an engineer. Raising my children is my main focus, and when I am not working with patients I enjoy spending time with my children and family.
I enjoy the warmth of the weather and the people of the Jacksonville community.
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Baptist Physician Enterprise
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist Primary Care Inc.
Arpitha Ketty, MD Additional Information
Education & Training
Doctor of Medicine - Medical School
University of Southern CA School of Medicine - Los Angeles , CA
1995 – 1999
University of California - Davis - Davis , CA
1999 – 2002