, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
K. Michele Lawson, DO Biography and Info
Kathryn "Michele" Lawson, DO, is a board-certified rheumatologist who pays careful attention to the impact a rheumatologic condition can have on a patient’s overall health. Dr. Lawson’s goal is to help patients navigate through the different treatment options to find the right fit for them. Her areas of expertise include:
- NEW: Online doctor visits
- Psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis
- Vasculitis and polymyalgia rheumatica
From the Doctor
I am a Florida native who practiced as a hospitalist in Tampa and Chicago before completing a two-year fellowship in rheumatology. As a board-certified internist, I spend time reviewing my patient’s medical records prior to each office visit so that I have a good understanding of their entire health history.
Safety is a top priority for me and attention to detail is important given the complexities of medications. While I am excited to offer the most advanced and comprehensive treatments available, I also understand that in some cases close monitoring is all that is needed and a less aggressive approach is sometimes best.
- RheumatologistAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- InternistAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Legal Practice Name
- Baptist Primary Care, Inc.
Education & Training
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine - Fort Lauderdale , FL
1997 – 2001