Dexpanthenol/niacinamide/vit b1/vit b2/vit b6 (By injection)
Dexpanthenol (dex-PAN-the-nol), Niacinamide (nye-a-sin-a-mide), Pyridoxine (pir-i-DOX-een), Riboflavin (RYE-boe-flay-vin), Thiamine (THYE-a-min)
Provides your body with B vitamins.
Vitamin B Complex 100There may be other brand names for this medicine.
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used:
This medicine is not right for everyone. You should not receive it if you had an allergic reaction to dexpanthenol, niacinamide, pyridoxine, riboflavin, thiamine, or benzyl alcohol.
How to Use This Medicine:
- Your doctor will prescribe your dose and schedule. This medicine is given through a needle placed in one of your veins or as a shot into one of your muscles.
- A nurse or other health provider will give you this medicine.
- Missed dose: Call your doctor or pharmacist for instructions.
Drugs and Foods to Avoid:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Warnings While Using This Medicine:
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Possible Side Effects While Using This Medicine:
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- Chest pain, trouble breathing, or coughing up blood
- Numbness or weakness in your arm or leg, or on one side of your body, pain in your lower leg
- Sudden or severe headache, problems with vision, speech, or walking
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Mild diarrhea
- Pain, itching, swelling, or a lump under your skin where the needle is placed
If you notice other side effects that you think are caused by this medicine, tell your doctor
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
Last Updated: 10/10/2019
A.D.A.M. content is best viewed in IE9 or above, Fire Fox and Google Chrome browser.