Parking & Visitor Information
For the safety of our patients we have made changes to parking and the entry points for each location.
- Enter through the parking garage entrance. The main entrance on Palm Avenue is closed.
Baptist South Location
- Radiation oncology patients who normally park near the back entrance to Medical Office Building 1 should now park in the parking garage adjacent to Medical Office Building 1 and enter through the front door of the building.
- All other patients, please also enter through the front door of Medical Office Building 1 as usual.
Parking at Baptist Outpatient Center
- Parking is available on the flat surface lot next to Baptist Outpatient Center
- Outpatient center can also be accessed by foot from the Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center using the 3rd floor skyway bridge
Where Services are Located
Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
1301 Palm Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207
Baptist Outpatient Center
1235 San Marco Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Access to elevator vestibule for bridge connector to the cancer center
- Radiation Oncology
- Mammography - Screening
- Behavioral Health
- Bone Density
- Conference Room