Do you sometimes find it hard to follow conversations in a busy restaurant or hear presentations at work? It may be time for a hearing assessment and a chance to learn what’s new in hearing technology.
Innovations for Improved Listening
The newest hearing aids are high-tech wireless devices that fit almost invisibly in the ear canal and augment hearing while providing a host of other advantages, including:
- Invisibility. New designs are sleek and very small; no one needs to know you are wearing a hearing device.
- Better sound quality. Using wireless-enabled microcomputer technology, new devices can correct and improve sound quality to enhance your listening experience.
- Smart capabilities. Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids sync seamlessly with Android or iPhone smartphones, so when you take a call or listen to audio, the sound plays directly into your ear. You can discretely control volume using an app on your phone.
Ear Expertise with a Focus on You
Baptist ENT Specialists are dedicated to assessing your hearing and providing treatment options based on your individual needs.
To schedule a free hearing screening with one of our trained audiologists, call 904-202-3687.
If your assessment indicates you would benefit from a hearing device, we will be happy to provide information about the latest options in hearable technology that fits your lifestyle.
Care for All Ear Health
The Baptist ENT Specialists team provides care for many ear conditions, including:
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Ear pain or pressure
- Ear trauma
- Earwax build-up
- Balance disorders (vertigo)
- Ear noise (tinnitus)
- Swimmers ear
- Cauliflower ear
- Menieres disease
- Ruptured or perforated ear drum
- Autoimmune inner ear disease