Careers at Baptist Health
Baptist Health is the area's largest employer, with more than 9,000 employees committed to our patients' health. We never forget who makes our patient care exceptional — individuals like you.
Because we value our employees, we offer more of what you want in your working life — scheduling and specialty options, on-site amenities and educational and career opportunities.
Caring for our patients begins with caring for our people.
We believe that providing better care begins with taking care of our people. So we provide an award-winning employee wellness program, a minimal lift program for employee safety, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefits, and more to support you in pursuing your personal and professional goals.
Baptist Health regularly is recognized for the quality of care we provide patients and families, as well as our commitment to our employees' wellness. Our goal is to pursue quality in our care and working environment.
- Named One of the "Top 100 Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare
- One of Nation’s First Community Health Systems to Go All-Digital and "Paperless" Through Electronic Medical Record and Other Technologies
- Named to "InformationWeek 500" List of Nation's Most Innovative Users of Technology
- "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" since 1990
- Most Top-Ranked Specialties in Metro Jacksonville
- Ranked "Best Hospitals" for our Region
- Magnet™ Designation for Excellence in Patient Care
- Five Nationally Accredited Hospitals
- Four Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Centers
- Two Nationally Certified Primary Stroke Centers
- Nationally Accredited Home Health Agency
- "Gold Breastfeeding Friendly Employer Award"
- National "Outstanding Achievement Award" for Pediatric Cancer Program
- "Platinum Start! Fit Friendly Employer Award" for Employee Wellness Programming
Your Total Rewards
As a Baptist Health employee, many service and benefits are available to enhance your life.
Our comprehensive program of Your Total Rewards encompasses four areas:
- Market-based pay
- Flexible work schedules, so you can work around your life
- Payroll deduction, so you can make meal purchases and more at work, often at a discount
- Onsite credit unions and ATMs, for your convenience
- Rewards and recognition programs, to celebrate your commitment to excellence
Health & Well-Being
Healthy for Life
Our free health and wellness program with coaching, fitness challenges, discounted benefit premiums and more for participants
Transfer & Lift with Care (TLC)
Our innovative program with equipment and training to help you avoid on-the-job injury
Health club discounts
Helping you meet your fitness goals
Travel, medical and safety-related services
Employee Assistance Program
Counseling and support services for personal and professional issues
Including dental insurance, flexible spending accounts for health care and day care, short-term disability, group cancer insurance, long-term care insurance, college saving plan and more
Learning & Development
Providing tuition reimbursement so you can further your education
A one-year program to help leaders and aspiring leaders develop their potential
Foundations of Leadership
A series of classes that teaches leaders and aspiring leaders successful communication skills
Spirit of Caregiving
Two-day program guiding you on a personal journey to explore your motivations, needs and aspirations as someone in the special arena of caregiving
Support for internal job transfers, selecting a college or university, job shadowing and more
Discounts & Savings
Employee assisted housing
Providing $5,000 toward the purchase of your first house
Free parking for all employees
Employee discount program
Savings on attractions, products and services
Subsidized child care
For qualifying employees
Free tax preparation
For qualifying employees