Careers at Baptist Health
Baptist Health is the area's largest employer, with more than 9,000 employees committed to our patients' health. We never forget who makes our patient care exceptional — individuals like you.
Because we value our employees, we offer more of what you want in your working life — scheduling and specialty options, on-site amenities and educational and career opportunities.
Recent Nursing Graduates
Learn more about the numerous opportunities for recent nursing graduates and why Baptist Health is a great place to start your nursing career.
Baptist Health Flex Team
Learn more about the Baptist Health Flex Team and why this can be a great option for experienced practitioners.
Caring for our patients begins with caring for our people.
We believe that providing better care begins with taking care of our people. So we provide an award-winning employee wellness program, a minimal lift program for employee safety, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefits, and more to support you in pursuing your personal and professional goals.
Baptist Health regularly is recognized for the quality of care we provide patients and families, as well as our commitment to our employees' wellness. Our goal is to pursue quality in our care and working environment.
- Named One of the "Top 100 Places to Work in Healthcare" by Modern Healthcare
- One of Nation’s First Community Health Systems to Go All-Digital and "Paperless" Through Electronic Medical Record and Other Technologies
- Named to "InformationWeek 500" List of Nation's Most Innovative Users of Technology
- "Most Preferred Healthcare Provider" since 1990
- Most Top-Ranked Specialties in Metro Jacksonville
- Ranked "Best Hospitals" for our Region
- Magnet™ Designation for Excellence in Patient Care
- Five Nationally Accredited Hospitals
- Four Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Centers
- Two Nationally Certified Primary Stroke Centers
- Nationally Accredited Home Health Agency
- "Gold Breastfeeding Friendly Employer Award"
- National "Outstanding Achievement Award" for Pediatric Cancer Program
- "Platinum Start! Fit Friendly Employer Award" for Employee Wellness Programming