Baptist Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baptist Obstetrics and Gynecology is led by Andrew Halperin, MD and provides a team of compassionate caregivers, all dedicated to serving women at every stage of life.
We believe that each woman is an individual with unique healthcare needs. We strive to promote compassion and respect through the very best medical care designed with you in mind. We welcome the opportunity to care for you, your family and friends.
- Low and high risk obstetrics
- General gynecologic wellness
- Comprehensive obstetric and gynecology services
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology
- Delivering babies at Baptist Medical Center Nassau
- Affiliated with the comprehensive services of Baptist Health
- Practicing at two locations
463820 State Road 200
Yulee, FL 32097
Baptist Obstetrics and Gynecology provides a broad range of services for women, including routine gynecologic wellness programs, low and high-risk obstetric care, prenatal testing, fetal assessment, routine obstetrics and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of all gynecologic disorders.
-Deborah Evans, Office Manager
Routine gynecologic wellness programs
Low and high-risk obstetric care
Diagnosis and treatment of all gynecologic disorders