Registered Nurse Flex Team
If you like variety and flexibility, then the Baptist Health Flex Team could be a great option for you. Enjoy the perks of an agency within the Baptist Health System!
What is the Flex Team?
Flex Team is a group of highly skilled RNs who work across the healthcare system to provide care on an as needed basis in various units. The Flex Team offers its members flexibility, easy scheduling, excellent compensation, variety and excitement. Flex Team positions are typically PRN and a great way to supplement your current nursing position and experience the Baptist culture.
There are a number of Flex Teams that focus on general nursing, as well as specialty units.
- General Flex Team
- Cardiac Specialty Flex
- Emergency Dept/ ICU
- LDRP Flex Team
Scheduling is very flexible and you tell us when you are available, and where you would like to work.
- Work at least 2 weekend shifts per month
- Work at least 2 weekday shifts per month
- Ability to provide your availability for schedule at least a month in advance
- Work at least 2 of Baptist Hospitals
Flex Team members are highly skilled, therefore they must have several years of recent experience in a given area to be considered.
- General Flex Team - 2+years of telemetry, PCU or 3 years of hospital experience is required
- Cardiac Specialty Flex –2+ years of previous experience in cardiac patient services (Cath, EP, COPS, Stress Test)
- Emergency Department Only Flex – 2+ years of emergency department experience
- LDRP Flex – 3+ years of LDRP experience
- Current and Active ACLS & BLS