For Employers: A Better PATH to Employee Health Main Content
Improve your employees’ health, productivity and well-being while maximizing your organization’s culture and bottom line with PATH.
PATH stands for Personalized Approach To Health and is a joint partnership between Baptist Health and the First Coast YMCA designed to meet the unique health and wellness needs of employers and their workforce.
For Employers: A Better PATH to Employee Health Additional Content Section 1
What makes PATH uniquely effective?
- Rather than implementing a “one-size-fits-all” program, our team develops results-based solutions tailored to each individual’s health needs and wellness goals.
- PATH takes a holistic approach to well-being, offering programs that address multiple facets of physical and emotional health.
- PATH is flexible to fit any budget -- choose a comprehensive package or just select the components you need.
- The PATH program is under the medical leadership of Aristides Sastre, MD, a family medicine physician with Baptist Primary Care. We offer personalized assistance with scheduling appointments with primary care and specialty physicians. This custom care coordination is provided for all employers in our program.
- We provide evidence-based programs to support employees’ efforts in preventing and reversing conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and more.
For employers who don’t yet have an employee wellness program, PATH is an easy way to start.
For those who already have a coordinated approach to employee health, PATH is the solution to take it further.
For Employers: A Better PATH to Employee Health Additional Content Section 2
With PATH, data drives your wellness strategy
An employer may choose all of these components, or just the ones their company needs. If you’ve already done screenings, for example, our dedicated team can use your existing data to begin risk stratification and analysis.
1. Data Collection
Using an online health risk assessment combined with biometric screening data, PATH uses a unique, science-based method to identify employees who are at risk of disease and who are open to making lifestyle changes. Biometric screenings can be provided on-site at the workplace or off-site at our partner lab locations and physician offices.
2. Employee Reporting
Employees instantly receive their results including body composition, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol and meet one-on-one with a health coach. Each employee is given a secure Personal Health Portal to help them track progress toward their health and wellness goals.
3. Employer Reporting
The Employer Aggregate Report is reviewed by the PATH team, employer and benefits consultant to plan meaningful, targeted employee wellness programs and measure organizational results and progress each year.
4. Targeted Programs
Based on goals, budget and work environment, employers implement customized on-site health coaching, wellness challenges, health education series, tobacco cessation programs, diabetes prevention programs, heart health programs, weight loss programs, emotional health resources and more.
5. Ongoing Support and Results Tracking
The Program Coordinator will handle all administration, coordination and communication of the PATH program to employees. Employers receive participation and utilization reports on a quarterly and annual basis to determine program effectiveness.