For employers: A better PATH to employee health
Sharing a longstanding commitment to corporate health, Baptist Health and YMCA of Florida’s First Coast created the PATH program to serve the unique needs of employees and employers throughout the greater Jacksonville area we mutually serve. Because we know that every person’s health needs and goals are unique, we call our program PATH: Personalized Approach To Health.
- Our evidence-based approach and robust data analytics proactively identifies at-risk individuals and matches them with appropriate solutions to modify unhealthy behaviors.
- Rather than implementing a “one-size-fits-all” program, our team develops results-based solutions tailored to each individual’s health needs and wellness goals.
- Our PATH program is under the medical leadership of Aristides Sastre, MD, a family medicine physician with Baptist Primary Care.
- Custom care coordination – personalized assistance coordinating appointments with a family doctor or specialty physician.
- We focus on helping employees who are at greatest risk for preventable health issues such as obesity, cancer, heart disease, diabetes and stress.
- PATH is flexible to fit any budget -- choose a comprehensive package or just select the components you need.
For employers who don’t yet have an employee wellness program, PATH is an easy way to start. For those who already have a coordinated approach to employee health, PATH is the solution to take it further.
With PATH, wellness data drives results
An employer may choose all of these components, or just the ones their company needs. If you’ve already done screenings, for example, our dedicated team can use your existing data to begin risk stratification and analysis.
1. Data Collection: Using an online health risk assessment combined with biometric screening data, PATH uses a unique, science-based method to identify employees who are at risk of disease and who are also open to making lifestyle changes. Biometric screenings can be provided on-site at the workplace or off-site at our partner lab locations and physician offices.
2. Employee Reporting: Employees instantly receive their results including body composition, blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol and meet one-on-one with a health coach. Each employee is given a secure Personal Health Portal to help them track progress toward their health and wellness goals.
3. Employer Reporting: The Employer Aggregate Report is reviewed by the PATH team, employer and benefits consultant to plan meaningful, targeted employee wellness programs and measure organizational results and progress each year.
4. Targeted Programs: Based on goals, budget and work environment, employers implement customized on-site health coaching, wellness challenges, health education series, tobacco cessation programs, diabetes prevention programs, heart health programs, on-site fitness classes, and even chair massages – there are many targeted program options to choose from.
5. Ongoing Support and Results Tracking: The Program Coordinator will handle all administration, coordination, and communication of the PATH program to employees. Employers receive participation and utilization reports on a quarterly and annual basis to determine program effectiveness.
To learn more, contact us at 904.202.4980 or firstname.lastname@example.org