Baptist North Medical Campus
Baptist North Medical Campus serves the medical and wellness needs of the whole family, all in one convenient location at the interchange of Dunn Avenue and I-295. This innovative, new destination for health care features:
- Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center open 24/7
- Diagnostic imaging, and lab services for adults and children
- Primary care and specialist physician offices, including cardiology
- New YMCA with group exercise, KidZone, youth sports and more
- Baptist Y Healthy Living Center open to the public five days a week
- A quarter-mile, paved walking trail, wheelchair- and stroller-accessible
We’ve brought Jacksonville’s #1 choice for emergency care close to home for Northside residents. Designed for greater convenience and shorter wait times, we are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide full-service hospital emergency care to adults and children.
- Same insurance plan acceptance as at all Baptist Health hospitals, including Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- Baptist Health coordinates electronic medical records, scheduling and billing to enhance continuity of care
- Helipad and air ambulance service for rapid transport of patients requiring additional care
Two ERs under one roof – one is just for kids
Baptist North features two, high-tech emergency centers under one roof -- eight exam rooms are dedicated to adults and eight exam rooms are specially designed for children. Backed by the full resources of and double-board certified physicians at Wolfson Children’s Hospital, our pediatric ER is child-focused in every way, with:
- A special children’s waiting area
- Fast intake process designed to get your child to an exam room quickly
- Child-specific medical equipment
- Pediatric-safe imaging (lowest possible radiation, specialized reading of scans)
- CTs, ultrasounds and X-rays on site
- Specially trained, 100% dedicated pediatric team
Diagnostic Imaging and Lab Services On-site outpatient diagnostics and digital imaging technology for children and adults means more convenience when you have a doctor’s order for:
Our scanning technologies are designed for the lowest possible radiation exposure – especially important for children.
To schedule an appointment, call 904.202.2222.
Medical Wellness Building with Physician Offices
Unlike most medical office buildings, the “medical wellness building” at Baptist North promotes health and integrates wellness concepts as part of the building design. For example, you may want to take the stairs rather than the elevator when you see the stairs feature a three-story photo mural of North Florida oak trees, bringing the outdoors in. Local and regional artists’ works are featured throughout the building.
- New YMCA center, providing a variety of state-of-the-art fitness equipment, group exercise classes including yoga, Zumba and spin, personal training, nutrition counseling, KidZone child care and recreational programs for children and adults
- Baptist Y Healthy Living Center, open to the public five days a week and staffed with a wellness coach from Baptist Health. You do not need to be a member of the Y to take advantage of healthy living programs and services, such as health screenings, wellness coaching, Talks With A Doc and more.
Second and third floors
- Primary and specialty physician offices on the second and third floors
- For a physician referral, call 904.202.CARE (2273)